Just recently I had to change my mobile provider as the old one was pulling out of the mobile phone business. I looked at all the SIM only deals (as I already have a phone handset which is unlocked), and in the end I decided on GiffGaff. I chose that network for a number of reasons:
- They use the O2 network which seems to have good coverage.
- You manage your account online so no phoning up and waiting on hold in a queue.
- It’s flexible as you can change your tariff (bundles of minutes, texts, and data) as often as you want, every month if you wanted to.
- You can have monthly bundles of minutes, texts, and data, or just use it PAYG
- Calls and texts between GiffGaff mobiles are free.
- I use quite a lot of data on my mobile phone.
I have been using Giffgaff for a couple on months now and the service seems to be very good. If you want to give GiffGaff a try, order a SIM using the following link and you will get an additional £5 introductory credit when you activate the SIM and top it up with £10 credit (which can then be used either PAYG or to buy a monthly bundle)
ASL Computer Services