The Microsoft office suite has become the De Facto standard amongst PC users. Everyone expects documents to be in Word format, speadsheets in Excel, and presentations in Powerpoint. But, with every new release of MS Office the price has increased, making it a very expensive proposition for both small businesses and home PC users.
But now there is an alternative, OpenOffice.
- Openoffice will read and write Word excel and powerpoint documents
- It is easy to use
- Download OpenOffice completely free of any licence fees
- Install it on as many PCs as you like
- Use it for any purpose private, educational, government and public administration, commercial…
- Pass on copies free of charge to family, friends, students, employees, etc.
|Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.|
|Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.|
|Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.|
|Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.|
|Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org|
|Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.|
Why not give OpenOffice a try. It could save you a lot of money.
You can download it free from the Openoffice.org website
ASL Computer Services