ASL Computer Services specialise in providing Computer and Network support & repair services for small businesses & homes in Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Staffordshire and Greater Birmingham with customers in Rugby, Daventry, Southam, Northampton, Kettering, Coventry, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington, Towcester, Sutton Coldfield, and Birmingham.
Our aim is to provide a cost effective service to ensure your computer equipment is running efficiently and problem free, thereby ensuring the best use of your existing and future investment in computer equipment. This means you are not wasting your own valuable time due to computer errors and problems.
One of our highly skilled technicians can visit your office or home to resolve your computer problems, or provide regular scheduled pro-active maintenance to prevent problems from occuring in the first instance.
Our services include
- Virus and Spyware removal from infected systems
- Diagnosis and repair of faulty components
- Recovery of critical data from damaged hard drives
- Installation of Wired or Wireless networks
- Design and implementation of data backup and disaster recovery
solutions specific to your business or personal needs
- Pro-Active support of Servers and Workstations to stop problems
before they occur
- Reseller of Anti-Virus / Internet Security software, online backup systems, CRM systems
- Emergency problem resolution
- PC service and health check
- Cloud computing
- Supply of toner and ink cartridges
- On-site training (one to one or groups)
ASL Computer Services. Unit 7,
Sir Frank Whittle Business Centre
Great Central Way,
Rugby. CV21 3XH
Contact Details: Tel: 01788 298034
Chris Moody Mobile: 07852 159092